Film office for Edinburgh, East Lothian and the Scottish Borders

Leith Customs House

© FilmEdinburgh - download

Custom House for ships arriving into Leith, built in 1812, situated on the edge of the Shore. The labyrinth of space includes two large main halls and over 40 offices of varying sizes, in addition to a cobbled lane behind the main building enclosed by high gates, a large loading bay into the main building off the back lane, and a separate 1970s office building, which could be of interest as a production office in its own right.